Monday, June 12, 2017

4th July Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge

Fudge, this incredible sweets are seriously very easy to dish out as this dish goes for very simple ingredients and easy cooking process. Sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and a handful of nuts is quite enough to prepare your own dose of some ultimate chocolate fudge at home. Since this sweet is very quick to dish, i do often prepare this fudges at home with different ingredients. Though my kids favourite fudge is always caramel fudges, i just love chocolate fudges. My today's post is an another simple fudge to dish and pack for a gift or for a picnic to munch. I used 80% dark chocolate for preparing fudge as i love 80% dark chocolate to munch. Not to forget that these dark chocolates are rich in magnesium.

4th july dark chocolate almond fudge

Am running this week's blogging marathon with Easy 4th July Dishes as theme. I cant think more than dishing out this ultimate fudges for this theme. Simple and very easy to make, you cant just stop with just one. This fudge is definitely very addictive and trust me this fudge will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Though this fudge is simple to prepare, i couldnt stop myself to sprinkle some roughly chopped candy melts on the top to suit my theme for this week's blogging marathon.

Almond dark chocolate fudge, 4th july fudge

1cup Sweetened condensed milk
1cup Dark chocolate pieces (chopped roughly)
1/4cup Almond
1tbsp Butter
Red candy melts (chopped)
Blue candy melts (chopped)
White candy melts (chopped)

In a heavy sauce pan, melt the dark chocolate pieces,butter,condensed milk and stir continously.

Once this mixture gets thicken,remove the pan.

Add the almonds and spread the mixture over a baking sheet lined over a rectangular pan.

Almond fudge, Dark chocolate fudge

Keep aside, top immediately the chopped candy melts.

Arrange them in fridge for atleast 2 hours or until firm.

Cut into squares and enjoy it.

11 comments:

Jyoti Babel said... Reply To This Comment

such sinful looking fudge.. Feeling like grabbing them off the screen

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

I enjoyed all your easy dishes for this day!..hope to get inspired to make my own soon..:)

vaishali sabnani said... Reply To This Comment

The colourful fudge looks attractive and I wouldn't mind one piece from that plate .

Kalyani said... Reply To This Comment

kids would love that fudge for sure :)

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, what a great looking fudge that is Priya. Love the addition of almonds in the fudge and the colored candy melts on top.

Sharmila kingsly said... Reply To This Comment

Rocking 4th of july dish!! super yumm...

Mayuri Patel said... Reply To This Comment

so colourful, just the right way to celebrate 4th of July. Love chocolate fudge.

Archana said... Reply To This Comment

Such a sinfully delicious fudge.

Srividhya said... Reply To This Comment

Its been long time since I prepared the fudge. Yours looks great and I makes me drool.

Chef Mireille said... Reply To This Comment

I have yet to make fudge but oh boy this patriotic version is tempting me!

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said... Reply To This Comment

Wohoo that looks awesome and such an easy to make treat!